Wurth Decorators Caulk/ Acrylic Sealant
Available In Single or Box Quantity's of 12
An acrylic sealant suitable for
internal and external use that
provides a permanently flexible
long lasting seal that adheres to
virtually all materials. It contains
a powerful anti fungicide to
prevent mould growth, and can
be over painted.
• Permanently flexible
• Mould resistant
• Easy clean up
• Adheres to most surfaces
• Over paintable
Areas of use:
• Internal and external sealing around
timber and metal window and door
• Sealing around uPVC window and door
• Sealing cracks and gaps in brickwork,
stone and concrete
• An adhesive for bonding polystyrene
coving and tiles
• Gap and crack filler prior to decorating
• Protect from water for a minimum of 24
hours after application. Note that damp
or humid conditions will significantly
extend the cure time.
• DO NOT EXPOSE TO WATER UNTIL
• Do not use in conjunction with bitumen
• Do not attempt to abrade when cured.
• Do not use around shower trays
• Do not over paint until a surface skin has
formed. Over painting is not necessary.
• Note: this product is flexible. Certain
paints have very little movement in the
dry film. It is possible for the dry paint
film to crack if movement is excessive.
• Do not use externally when rain is
imminent (within 6 hours at 20° C).
Note that low temperatures will
significantly slow the cure/skinning time
All surfaces must be clean and dust free.
All loose or flaking surface coatings, and
old sealant and mastic joints, should be
removed before application. Highly
porous substrates such as new plaster
should first be primed with PVA Bond
(1890 15 01). This product can be applied
to slightly damp, not wet, surfaces.
SINGLE OR BOX OF 12
Please contact us for more details.
Your Email has been sent
Your E-mail has been sent. We will be in contact with you soon.
The security code you entered is incorrect. Please try again.
Your content caused an error and your email has not been sent.
Please remove any unusual characters and try again
For more information please contact SGM GLAZING. Glazing consumables one stop shop